1 Pack: $31.872 Pack: $55.603 Pack: $91.47
$55.60 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
9 new from $50.49 5 used from $50.04
Item Package Quantity:
- NSF-certified refrigerator water filter retains beneficial fluoride in water while reducing chlorine taste and odor
- Also reduces cysts, asbestos, particulates, lead, mercury
- Replace every 6 months
- 2-pack premium push-button refrigerator water filters
- For Whirlpool and KitchenAid side-by-side refrigerators with filter access in the base grille
Amazon.com Product Description
Make sure the water and ice from your refrigerator is as clean and fresh tasting as possible by replacing its water filter. This Whirlpool PuR water filter is used in Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Amana, and JennAir side-by-side refrigerators with filter access in the base grille.
It's NSF-certified to reduce cysts, particulates (class I), asbestos, lead, mercury, and more. (The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this water filter are not necessarily in all users' water.) While it effectively removes contaminants from your water and ice, this filter also lowers the taste and odor of chlorine while retaining beneficial fluoride.
For the highest quality water and ice, your refrigerator's water filter needs to be changed over a period of time as its effectiveness at cleaning the water is reduced. For optimal results, you should replace this refrigerator water filter every 6 months to ensure clean, safe drinking water and ice.
Your refrigerator will even remind you when to change its filter, turning on an indicator light found near the water dispenser. Changing the filter is easy--just locate the old filter, twist and turn it until it becomes loose, then pull the old filter out and replace with the new filter.
This model (4396710) can be used to replace the following water filter model:
Replacing Your Water Filter
For side-by-side refrigerators with filter access in the base grille, follow these instructions for replacing your filter:
- Push the eject button, then pull the filter cap. Do not twist cap.
- Remove the filter cap by turning it counter clockwise. Set aside cap. Discard old filter.
- Remove the packaging and O-ring covers from the new filter.
- Align arrows on the cap and new filter. Turn clockwise to snap in place.
- Push filter into the base grill until the eject button pops. Gently tug on cap to ensure it is snug.
- Flush the water system until a total of 3 gallons (12 L) has been dispensed.
From the Manufacturer
This 2-pack premium push-button refrigerator water filter is used in Whirlpool and KitchenAid side-by-side refrigerators with filter access in the base grille. Simply press the release button to remove and replace the refrigerator water filter. While retaining beneficial fluoride, this NSF-certified refrigerator water filter reduces cysts, asbestos, chlorine taste and odor, particulates (class I), lead, and mercury. The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this water filter are not necessarily in all users' water. Replacing this refrigerator water filter every 6 months ensures clean, safe drinking water.
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- ASIN: B001AAEG8G
- Item model number: 4396710P